Discover the Difference
No two web conferencing solutions are the same. A better web conferencing solution exists and we invite you to see the difference for yourself.
This web page offers a valuable resource that will enable you to compare Adobe Connect with Microsoft Live Meeting, WebEx, Lync, GoToMeeting and others. There are a number of key fundamental differences which makes Adobe different from other solutions and these are summarized below:
- Easy to join a session. Adobe Connect works on almost all platforms and devices
- Mobility. The most advanced mobile options. You can host a session from your mobile device
- Unlimited video and audio. There is no limit to how many users can have video and audio.
- Ideal for e-learning and webinars. Powerful interaction across all media, participants and content available during sessions
- Flexible Deployment. A range of on premise and hosted deployments available
- Extensibility with Apps. Custom applications which extend the use of Adobe Connect
- Customisable – with Adobe Connect’s well documented API’s you can achieve almost anything
Compare with Adobe Connect
The following data sheets provide a simple to follow comparison matrix, which shows the main differences between Adobe Connect other web conferencing solutions.
|Black Board Collaborate Comparison Chart||Go To Meeting Comparison Chart|
|Microsoft Live Meeting Comparison Chart||Microsoft Lync Comparison Chart|
|WebEx Comparison Chart||Elluminate Comparison Chart|
We can’t cover everything and whilst this gives a great overview there is nothing better than trying out the solution for yourself and see, touch and experience the difference first hand. Therefore we do recommend that after downloading this document that you join one of our many webinars or contacting us for a demo to really get a feel for the difference.
Register for “ discover the difference” webinars
Register for “ Adobe Connect Demonstration” webinars
Free Trial Of Adobe Connect
Collaborate can offer fully supported free trials, with access to a wealth of support materials, training content and advice on how web conferencing can help you achieve your desired goals. We can also assist with integrations, customisations and much more.